I work with museums, galleries and heritage sites to support and deliver existing programmes of activity as well as helping plan new ways of engaging audiences.
I also assess and teach on work-based learning programmes in museums and teach museum education and museum studies at postgraduate level.
Recent freelance clients include:
- Culture& New Museum School programme
- UCL, Institute of Education
- National Army Museum
- Heart n Soul
- UCL Museums, UCL Culture
- Gunnersbury Park Museum
- Jane Austen House Museum
- V&A, work-based learning programmes
- Historic England
- English Heritage
- Reading University, Museum Studies Course
- Queen Mary University, School of History
Why we should work together:
• I am skilled at delivering to all ages of audiences. I love delivery of content and working with people.
• I am committed to facilitating access for all in the arts and heritage, through creative models of engagement that focus on making sure all are included and welcome.
• I have a wide range of professional contacts with museum education organisations such as GEM, Engage and ICOM, CECA so can to draw on best practice experience across the country to help me teach, consult and shape museum programmes.
What I can offer:
- Freelance family learning or adult learning facilitation – delivering workshops activities, sessions, talks and tours for all ages.
- Family learning and adult learning strategy consultation – developing innovative informal learning programmes, seasons of events and festivals.
- Freelance project and volunteer management of bespoke short-term and long-term projects.
- Academic lecturers on museum education and museum studies.
Insurance and public indemnity